Friday, 9 November 2012

friday nights, peter pan collars and a touch of glitter

dahlia sheer dress glitter peter pan collar a Hello! How was your Friday? I just got home from work and am going to a party later. I think I might wear this dress that Dahlia sent me. I love the sheer layer, and you know how I feel about peter pan collars. I love lots of glitter and metallics at the moment too. The last photo tells lies; the collar is a goldy-bronze glitter, no green in real life! I'm not sure what the weather wants to do tonight, as we've had both hot, blinding sun and freezing, equally blinding rain today. First, I need some dinner and a cup of tea. I'm exhausted! I'll perk up for tonight, though. I'm looking forward to it. Happy Friday! dahlia sheer dress glitter peter pan collar b dahlia sheer dress glitter peter pan collar c

16 comments:

irene wibowo said...

love your dress. :)
Irene Wibowo

Lil said...

That dress is so beautiful, is will look amazing on you, especially with your lilac hair. Have a lovely time at the party,
Love Lil x
www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

lauren, curious constellation said...

Such a stunner of a dress. Enjoy your evening.

januarysublime said...

Such a lovely dress, lucky you!! The weather is the same here, the sun is so deceiving!! xx

Jessica Cangiano said...

It's about 4am here, so too soon to say how our Friday will pan out, but hopefully it will be a good one. There were some "mah" days this week, so I'm a bit eager to get it (the week) done and over with! ;)

That dress is delightful - who doesn't love a good pop of gold sparkles? I hope you have an awesome time at your party.


♥ Jessica

daria said...

that's such a pretty dress! I've been eying it on dahlia's site! isn't it short, though?

Melissa G said...

Oh honey, the dress is sweet. I love the soft layers.

Alli said...

So pretty :) I love the floaty look of the fabric, and that colour would look super with your hair. Have fun!

Tori Bonaventura said...

Your closet is an absolute dream.
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

AngeliqueDama said...

I'm loving that goldy collar<3

WendyBee said...

That dress is to die for....how I wish I were young and tiny and could wear the frothy cupcake confections you tantalize us with.
You will take pics and share, right?

Katie Frank said...

your warderobe is to die for! <3
x
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

beautiful beautiful dress. I like that it has a collar as well as a sheer top stitched onto the strapless look bodice :)

ourdailydress said...

I have never ever heard of Dahlia, and now I am window internet shopping. Goodbye money!

ZoSews said...

Beautiful dress.

Melanie said...

Very cute :)

Love,
Melanie ~ www.mlncrd.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...