Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas from Melbourne!

christmas night lights f Merry Christmas from Melbourne! We went to see the light projections at Melbourne Town Hall the other night. I wasn't too interested at first, to be honest, as I thought it was just static lights in loud colours, but then John told me that they move. It's animated! It's magical, it's beautiful. There's a fox, some rockets, and a giant owl. I might have almost shed a sentimental tear when it ended. Almost. It finishes tomorrow night and I recommend going for a look if you can! x christmas night lights d christmas night lights e christmas night lights g christmas night lights c christmas night lights b christmas night lights a

12 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

This post is from my future! Time zones = crazy. It's still firmly Christmas eve in Canada!

Hoping you are having a wonderfully happy day!

look see said...

Merry Christmas!

Hannah said...

That is amazing, such a wonderful concept! Happy Christmas xxx

Jessica Cangiano said...

Colour, light, beauty, serenity - that's what Christmas is all about! Such festively fun shots, thank you for sharing.

♥ Jessica

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I've never heard of that light projection. How can this be? For it is so awesome! Merry Christmas from little Geelong!

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

Vickie said...

Merry Christmas :)

ZoSews said...

Wow wee! That looks amazing! I didn't even know it was happening, hopefully it will be back next year :)

Jeanette said...

Wow that looks amazing. Wish they something like that in my hometown.

Hibi said...

Wow!
Amazing photos!

Alli said...

Merry Christmas Marianne :)
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas time, and a fantastic New Years. Hugs from Brisbane!
Alli xxoo

Little Scribbler: sh*t I wear, think, eat, drink said...

Holy shit - they might be the best Christmas lights I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing them! x

Suzi Maynard said...

Merry Christmas! These pics look amazing. Hope you're well.
Suzi x
For the Love of Audrey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...