Tuesday, 11 December 2012

tea parties and sunny afternoons

Hello. I hope you are having a good start to your week – and, as we are just at the beginning of it, let's pretend it is a lazy sunny afternoon for a bit. Here is a little video I made at the beautiful afternoon tea, the wonderfully named SocieTea, I went to a couple of months ago at Werribee Mansion House. I can't believe I need to type months, and not weeks, there – time has gone so quickly recently! It's almost Christmas holiday time, and I'm really looking forward to it. We are hosting Christmas at our place this year, so I need to decide what to cook, and get some festive decoration happening, too. I can't really get into the wintry tinsel tradional stuff in summer here, so I am looking for something a little different. Do you like Christmas decorations? And do you have a tree? I love real Christmas trees!

10 comments:

Hannah said...

What is the beautiful song playing in the background, love it! This teaparty looks like an amazing day and perks me right up here in the middle of gloomy Dutch winter!

LandGirl1980 said...

Looks aaaaaaaaaaaaahmazing!

Jessica Cangiano said...

I adore Christmas decorations of all kinds with a deeply rooted passion. After scads of moves and small places over the years, we don't have the most colour/style coordinated (or largest) collection by any means, but I'm grateful for what we do have and hope that in the years to come (now that we're settled in a better, somewhat bigger home at long last) we can continue to expand and help add in pieces to create more of a cohesive look.

Wishing you a fantastic time decorating!
♥ Jessica

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

So cute! I love getting together and getting fancy for high tea with my girlfriends. I'm long overdue for another tea session!

We don't have a Christmas tree (menorah here!), but I've always been fond of simple, little white lights for the holidays. They're festive, classy and easy to put up and take down.

art deco dame said...

So pretty!

Lynn Dylan said...

What fun!!!

xoxo
Lynn

Tors Grantham said...

What a great video! I've worked with television editors that couldn't put together something that good, loved it!

Abby Mifsud said...

Love the video and the song was so perfect for it :) Looks like it was a lovely time. <3

look see said...

Well, that just about looks like heaven to me! :)

Margarita Bloom said...

Love that song...who sings it? That video made me feel like I was there....fabulous. *wink* Mmm, I want one of those orange juice violet flower drinks. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...