Monday, 24 December 2012

the night before christmas

blue dress city flinder lane a One more sleep! I am getting ready to host Christmas at our house this year, which is a first. I'm really looking forward to it. After a horrrrrribbbly hot day yesterday which made everything impossible except going to the beach for a swim later in the evening, today we got everything we need for tomorrow. Mince pies, Christmas puddings (I love setting them on fire!) and crackers that don't quite match the decorations but hey, you can't have it all. Now we are going to eat some toasted pitta bread and dips and finish preparing things, and then we'll try to go to sleep before 3am. We're already on holiday time and it feels so good! These photos are from Saturday, when we found a pretty nice Christmas tree – do you think it is big enough? Merry Christmas! city park b

14 comments:

irene wibowo said...

love the dress! :)Irene Wibowo

Anonymous said...

nice tree, you can use your christmas-ladder to climb up an decorate it ;)

Merry Christmas!

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

Aww, that dress is so adorable (and so not what northern hemispherians would associate with the night before xmas). Lighting plum pudding? I haven't heard this. However I do get to light fried ice creams at work so I suppose this is a similar experience. Merry christmas, as it's past midnight. I should be asleep or I'm getting coal from santa

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

Sharleena Bramley said...

You look stunning (as always)!
I wish I had a tree like that in my yard...so Christmasey!

Sharleena xx

Rebecca Jane said...

Sending you the happiest of Christmas wishes!

Nika Chick said...

It's hard to believe it is sooo warm where you are! Merry Christmas :)

Eva Wu said...

Have a lovely xmas!

Hannah said...

Happy Christmas beautiful lady! Have a wonderful day xxx

Jessica Cangiano said...

The pattern on that dress is such a gorgeous work of art. Love it!

May your holiday season sparkle with joy and merriment, dear gal!
♥ Jessica

hiPop said...

Wow, that dress...just WOW!

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

Llara G said...

The idea of spending Christmas in the heat is so weird! In fact, being in Scotland, anything in the heat seems like an odd concept! Bring on the 'summer' x

charlotte lamont said...

I am loving that coral scarf! I've just gone back to platinum after three years of being a red-head (and buying a wardrobe full of green clothes) and I love how versatile blonde hair can be! x

ourdailydress said...

Hahaha, that Christmas tree joke never gets old.

Melanie said...

You are so cute :D

Love xx
Melanie ~ www.mlncrd.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...