Saturday, 12 January 2013

evenings out and food inspiration when staying in

tomato beetroot tart vp Yay, it's the weekend! I want to look back over a great meal I had a little while ago at Virginia Plain, when I wore these shoes for the first time. I love taking photos of food and relish (ba, boom, and tish) having beautiful meals to practice with. Eating these meals is of course no hardship, either. And as much as I enjoy food, and cooking, I can be quite inconsistent with it. Having photos of dishes I've enjoyed helps inspire me for those disinterested times that strike for me every now and then, when I have to cook dinner at the end of a long day and could happily make do with cereal. The tomato and beetroot tart, in particular, is something that will help me out with both summer and winter ideas. vp bar vp gin and tonic vp oysters vp steak tartare b beef vp detail tastes vp


Romance Dame said...

Everything looks so delicious! x

irene wibowo said...

look delicious! :)
Irene Wibowo

Jessica Cangiano said...

That tart looks thoroughly scrumptious. The bold colours and fresh, warm weather inspired ingredients are beckoning to me to no end as we sit here today with -12 temps and snow at nearly hip height.

♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...

Heya Esme, what is the peachy pink shade of blush you wear in all of your pictures called? I love it!

Carly xo

esme and the laneway said...

Hi Carly,

I wear two blushers (not at the same time) – both are by Illamasqua, an orange-y one called Lover and a pink one called Nymph :)

Jessica Cangiano: -12C I can't even imagine what that would be like! I hope you are keeping warm :) I think a beetroot might be a great winter meal, too, all starchy and warm x

irene wibowo: it really was soooo good :)

Romance Dame: it really was! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...