Thursday, 7 February 2013

catalogue magazine autumn 2013

catalogue autumn 2013 a I'm in the new Autumn 2013 edition of Catalogue magazine. Exciting! Those of you who follow me on Instagram will already know. I am a bit under the weather today and I'm enjoying reading it with endless cups of tea, and it is really cheering me up. catalogue autumn 2013 c It's really nice to see some autumn fashion – Oh My God, I can't wait for it to cool down, I'm so ready for Autumn! – and I love a lot of the styling in the shoots. I think they have a strong, and, dare I say it – why yes, I do – quite vintage influence, while still being completely modern. And look, socks and heels, an all time favourite of mine! Oh, and a secret from me on the shoes front... I am starting to think yes to pointy shoes! I know, I know, who'da thought! catalogue autumn 2013 d There is an interview with me, where I talk about how I shop for my vintage clothes and give my top tips. catalogue autumn 2013 e Beautiful red headed Paloma Faith is in there too, with some incredible vintage hair. Perhaps go and get a copy and tell me what you think! x catalogue autumn 2013 b

8 comments:

dreamingofavonlea said...

Oh wow, that's so amazing, but not at all surprising that you're featured in the magazine! Is there any way of getting hold of it in the UK? x

Selina said...

How exciting! Can you post up pages or tell us more details in the interview?

Ester DurĂ£es said...

aww that's so cool! congratulations on the feature, I bet it feels amazing :)

Drawing Dreaming

Jessica Cangiano said...

That is so fabulously cool! Huge congrats!


♥ Jessica

Kristina @ Eccentric Owl said...

How exciting! Congratulations! You so deserve to be featured; your blog is one of my favorites!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful feature!
I hope you feel better soon.
xo

Claire @ cinnamon and south said...

Congratulations on the interview Marianne! I haven't heard os Catalogue before but it looks like a great magazine, where can I get it in Melbourne? xx

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

That is so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...