Friday, 8 February 2013

friday boos and hello from babycat!

friday boos babycat d friday boos babycat b Happy Friday! This was going to be an outfit post but today got away from me and I wanted to say hello. And so did Babycat! Hello! friday boos babycat a This is almost kind of cheating because my hair was only half up (top half) (perhaps that's obvious though!) until I got home, but it is too hot for that kind of crazy business today and so it's all up now. I am guzzling electrolytes and looking forward to the weekend. I also hope to be good enough for a gin and tonic later, and I hope you can have one too! Cheers! x friday boos babycat c

13 comments:

Kailey said...

These pictures are absolutely divine! <3

Kristina said...

cheers!! :)
have a lovely weekend!
kristina x

Charlie Bones said...

You're so gorgeous, and I adore your style ! Have a lovely day xx

Charlie.
http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I love your bold lips and brows. Also the neckline of our dress is so classically gorgeous. hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to a good relax after a hectic first week of school :D

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

Rebecca Tan said...

Gorgeous shots!! your skin is flawless hun! xxxx

Jessica Cangiano said...

A sweet and highly cheerful greeting to you both as well. Have a marvelous weekend - a yummy G&T for me, too. :)

♥ Jessica

Megan Colwell said...

Your cat is precious! When I'm trying to take pictures for the blog, my cat Nannerpuss likes to jump in. I think she's a star :)

http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Your hair is beautiful! I'm so jealous!

Becky
xx

ellafleming. said...

your so pretty , Love your blog! New follower<3x

http://www.beellamode.blogspot.ie/

Vintage Virgin said...

A well deserved Gin I'm sure! But which is your favorite?

esme and the laneway said...

Vintage Virgin : I was chatting with a friend yesterday about the goodness of Hendricks, what's yours? :)

ellafleming.: hello and welcome! x

Megan Colwell : I think cats just love to be photographed! ;D

Madeline Grace said...

I love your hair in these pictures! I will master this hairstyle sooner or later!

Babycat is the cutest thing ever!

esme and the laneway said...

Madeline Grace: thanks! The hair is easy, you'll have it down in no time :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...