Thursday, 21 February 2013

nails, vintage cars and Babycat -- through my instagram

Feb Instagram week2-3 a The last couple of weeks as seen through my instagram. New vintage cardigans, nice nails and lots of Babycat! Feb Instagram week2-3 c The sunlight in the morning is really beautiful at this time of year, and I was featured in Catalogue magazine. Feb Instagram week2-3 d It's been really hot so I've been wearing my hair up most days. I really like doing my nails with the two little peaks, like this, especially with peach and scarlet. Next I am going to do purples. Feb Instagram week2-3 b I can't go past a good red and a bit of bling on mah nails either. Here I went a bit Nanny ("nawwwwwww Mr. Sheffieeeeeeeeeeeelllld!") with a gold band at the moon, back with my new leopard print tights. Well, they're hardly new now. I just have to wait weeeeeeeeks before I can wear them! Feb Instagram week2-3 e More nail fun times – it's a thing, I know – and I gave ombre a go, in dark sea blues with silver tips. Too goopy for me, as in it never really dried. I do love that blue though. And I love that car! It has the loudest, bassiest engine and I am rather impressed with it.

And, finally, the most recent picture of me and my up dos – and some harsh sunlight – and a vintage scarf and brooch, and the pretty flowers John surprised me with for Valentines Day. Find me @laneway_esme ! xFeb Instagram week2-3 g

20 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

Lovely shots one and all. I can never get enough of Babycat, your wardrobe, or the punchy summertime hues in Australia, and just adore following you via Instagram. Thanks for the lovely recap of some of your latest snaps there.

♥ Jessica

Sarah said...

That vintage cardigan is stunning and I forgot to mention the other day, but I love the idea of styling vintage brooches with hair scarves.

xx S.
The Laughing Medusa

Helen Le Caplain said...

Those nails designs and hairstyles are amazing - you look great!

Any chance of sharing how you get your hair to look so good? :)

www.mancunianvintage.com

Ānnī said...

I just started to follow you and I really love your style :)

The pictures you take are very lovely ♥

cuteNroll said...

cute shots expecially nails pics!

xoxo
alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

Selina said...

The nails are awesome. I can never do more than paint a band across the top. That's the extent of nail art I can do

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

There can never be too many Baby Cat photos in the world. :D

Incendiary Blonde said...

Gorgeous nails, and love that massive flower paired with the headscarf!

Suzie said...

Love these pics. Your red and gold nails made me think of Wonder Woman!
And I love the brooch in your hair - gorgeous!

art deco dame said...

Love your sunnies!Just started following you,great photos.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianne:)
I'm from Poland, and I really like your blog. It's so flowery and romantic like my favourite perfum:D Everything is sophisticated, very elegant and light like cloudlet on baby blue sky. Your blog really inspires me, I love watch your photo, full of sunshine and smile, especially when outside is a lot of white and silvery snow :D

Sorry for my English, Lots of love from: Eliza c;

Charlotte said...

Whoever created Instagram was a genius. It was by far the most exciting thing about getting a smartphone!
Also, I have the same pair of sunglasses! TWINZ!
The pictures are absolutely lovely, you wonderful photographer, you!!
Thanks for sharing them =]
-Charlotte
http://abelleofthebluegrass.blogspot.be/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AhkaVintage said...

Loving how you are wearing your hair lately - it's very classy!
www.AhkaVintage.com

esme and the laneway said...

‪Jessica Cangiano‬ : thank you! And I love yours right back – the snowy pictures are mind blowingly beautiful! x



‪Sarah‬ : thanks! x


‪Helen Le Caplain‬ Thanks! I can do a tutorial on the front roll with the scarf :)



‪Ānnī‬ : thank you!



‪cuteNroll‬ : thanks! Glad you like them :)



‪Selina‬ : hehe about wher I am then! ;D


‪Miss Tallulah Porkchop‬ : she is too too photogenic! x



‪Incendiary Blonde‬ : it is huuuuuge haha thanks :)



‪Suzie‬ : you're right, I should have wrist bands too!;D x



‪art deco dame‬ : welcome gorgeous lady!



Eliza : thanks very much and your English is super good x

‪Charlotte‬ : hi twin! :D I agree, and I'm intrigued by the vine video stuff too.




‪AhkaVintage‬ : thanks – it's entirely practicality though! My hair doesn't stay curled in the heat. Well, mostly ;D My hair doesn't stay curled in the heat.

MA Dunja said...

I've became a fan of this insta - diary post, and I love this one as well. And girl, you are so so lovely!

xx
a-line-fashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...