Tuesday, 26 February 2013

new places and a sunny rainbow

trish saturday c On Saturday I ended up cancelling all my plans for one reason or another (including a daytime music festival; it was waaaaay too hot for that!) but I did manage to head down to Trish Hunter's brand new vintage shop.

trish saturday e It was nice to finally meet Trish after years of "knowing" her and her work online, and I met the darling Betty, Trish's gorgeous dog, too. It's a great looking place and it was nice to actually browse vintage things in real life – something I haven't done for ages! Do you like how our vintage dresses and surrounding shop complement each other so well?! trish saturday f trish saturday d orange saturday g trish saturday a trish saturday b

7 comments:

Spoonful of Vintage said...

I love all of the old paintings behind her on the wall! I love animals in shops, makes the place so much more homely!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Stefanie said...

I saw your instagram photo and her dress looks amazing, such a beautiful and vibrant print, and the shop sounds lovely. I seem to be stumbling upon a lot of vintage blogs or shops that are from Australia, Is vintage quite popular there? I don't seem to find anyone who wears vintage dresses like me in my city (they might be hiding or I just don't get out enough haha), I seem to only find them online. :)

Selina said...

I need that dog in my life. That is all

Shell KittyAndBuck said...

Hey! That my bullfighting picture! :) Haven't seen the same one around before, nice to spot one in Melbourne. Lovely pictures as always.
xo

Jessica Cangiano said...

That wee pup is so, so preciously darling! Awww, I love how you feature pets - be they Babycat or other critters - in so many of your posts.

♥ Jessica

Pauline Guillet said...

You look amazing! And I love that sunshade. Wish it were summer again, only a few months to wait... Love.

Katie A said...

Thanks for the intro to what looks to be an amazing new treasure trove!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...