Wednesday, 13 February 2013

new year, new news!

coral veil vintage hat h Woo! What a week. I've another announcement to make. So, resisted nail bities and a little drum roll...

I am very happy to have joined the NuffNang Talent Program! The program launched towards the end of last year with 12 amazing Australian bloggers (all linked on that page) who I am sure you are familiar with. I am chuffed to be in such good company and look forward to learning from these brilliant pioneers.

I am really looking forward to this journey and am so, so happy to be able to bring you along with me and share it with you. It's exciting heading out into new worlds, and having you with me helps me feel brave. It'll be fun!

8 comments:

ravenlocks said...

Congratulations! That sounds wonderful :) And what a great opportunity for you. I'm glad your'e part of their team now.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Ashley Brewer said...

Congratulations! You deserve it, dear!
-Ash

Aleksandra said...

Such a beautiful photo.

Mrs Advocat said...

Congratulations, that is exellent news!

Andi B. Goode said...

Congrats - this sounds really neat! x

Jessica Cangiano said...

That's awesome! Many happy congrats!!!

♥ Jessica

Natalie Mulford said...

Congrats!

MA Dunja said...

Can you tell me about the lipstick- brand and color?
Tnx

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...