Monday, 11 February 2013

pink lips and good news

pink vintage saturday a Woah, Monday already! And happy Monday to you. Of course now I always type days and times and immediately think of you lucky ones still enjoying your Sunday evenings but that's ok. I hope you had a good weekend. I had a good one, involving seeing a professional photographer at work in an amazing studio and doing a worryingly good Alfred Hitchcock impersonation (me, not the photographer) that I am really tempted to post. We'll see.

But I have some exciting news: I am working with Sharp on a campaign. I have been sitting on this since early December and I am so, so happy to be able to share it with you at last. You can see things starting here. So far we have done a photoshoot and some filming – I actually had to talk into a camera, oh, um um – and I found it absolutely terrifying, but also exhilarating. There's definitely something to be said for staring down your fears, even if it means staring down a video camera! I haven't seen the results yet – more fear, more um um ahh – but I (nervously, I admit) look forward to this all unfolding over the next few months and sharing it with you! I feel sure it's going to be good.

10 comments:

Haus of Artistry said...

Wow! Can't wait to see this. I'm sure your going to do a great job.

I love your blog by the way! I have been a long time reader, and it's my first time commenting. I love coming to your blog, and seeing your outfit posts and a snippet of your life happenings! Always makes my day brighter. :)

Jacinta said...

How fantastic! Im sure you've done great!

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

Sounds Exciting! And, may I just say that the lipstick you are wearing is absolutely gorgeous!

Jessica Cangiano said...

How fabulously exciting for you! This is such an upbeat, delightful not to start the new blogging week off on. Can't wait to hear more about your collaboration with Sharp.

♥ Jessica

Sleekit said...

How exciting! Good for you lady, can't wait to see you on the big screen where of course you belong xx

Sleekit x

Vickie said...

sounds super exciting, congrats :)

Alli said...

How exciting! Bet you will be super ;)
(And can I just say that you have the most amazing skin! It's flawless !)

Stefanie said...

How exciting, I look forward to seeing more. I love the lip colour, I just bought a whole bunch of bright pink/fuchsia lipsticks to put into rotation. :)

Becky said...

Ooh such exciting news! New ventures are always scary but I know you'll be great!

Your pink lips are gorgeous, by the way. Such a stunning colour!

Becky
xx

tors (girl meets wolf) said...

Wow, how exciting! The site looks interesting and I'm sure you did stunningly in your movie, can't wait to see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...