Wednesday, 6 March 2013

a packed red hat box and bias cut night gowns

red hat box packing a Today, Wednesday, is like my Friday today – John and I are going away for a couple of days of luxury at the Mansion Hotel in Werribee. I am packed, sort of, well, almost, as you can see. As it is still a thousand million degrees I am going to wear my vintage hydrangea dress tomorrow, and my 1950s blue and violet print one for the Friday. I think the glitter shoes again for dinner tomorrow evening, and the orange polka dotties for the afternoons of strolling on the warm (hot!) grass in the sunshine. Then again, I think I'd like to take my shoes off and go barefoot, and feel the grass between my toes! They will match my orange striped parasol. Yes, dots and stripes together! Why chose when you can have both? My vintage silk bias cut night gown has been freshly handwashed and smells soooo good, and is going to be so nice to swish around the room in, when I'm ordering room service and prancing about as though I do this every night.

red hat box packing c red hat box packing b red hat box packing d I am so looking forward to relaxing! But I think John deserves a nice break even more. I won't have much internet while I am away but I will pick the winner for the So Frenchy So Chic giveaway (I am SO jelly!) and I have some posts lined up too. I can't wait to get on the road! See you soon! x red hat box packing e

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...