Tuesday, 5 March 2013

hot autumn evenings, a green city space and a book launch

lbd book launch a On Friday night I headed into the city for busichic Cheryl's book launch AND exhibition opening. Yes, both in the one night! Cheryl is the nicest person you could meet, so clever and hard working and funny. I love how blogging has created such an amazing community and given me the chance to meet people I wouldn't have otherwise.

green room melb b green room melb a It was a a slightly cooler day in a string of very hot ones but I decided to wear a vintage cotton dress with longer sleeves... a bit optimistic really but nevermind! The launch was for Cheryl's book, The Little Black Dress Project – it's a great idea. The exhibition, part of Melbourne Fashion Week, is at Melbourne Central's Green Room, and is open for the length of the festival. lbd book launch d lbd book launch g I saw lots of familiar faces. Here I am with beautiful Iolanthe. Do you like how we are both wearing colourful vintage floral for a launch for the black dress? lbd book launch i Darling Sabina. lbd book launch h Lovely Sarah. lbd book launch b Another beautiful and colourful chica (ya see what I did there?), Mariska, with Iolanthe. lbd book launch j And the lady of the moment, Cheryl! lbd book launch f lbd book launch c I have to say, the food was really good. These tiny tomatoes were yum, as were the little toasts. lbd book launch k Congratulations Cheryl! So proud of you!

1 comment:

Q's Daydream said...

Looks like a fun night! Love your dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...