Saturday, 16 March 2013

hot weather brunches

beetroot lentil salad Some hot weather food I liked recently. The lentil salad with apple and beetroot is something I want to make at home, maybe with goat's cheese and walnuts and sultanas. John loves all fancy chicken sandwiches and I think any kind made with at least 12 ingredients would be appreciated! What are your favourite things to eat when it's hot outside? I get a kind of brain fog about food at this time of year so let's share some inspiration! x chicken sandwich b chicken sandwich

5 comments:

Debs said...

The thing I want most is water. But I do have cravings for cold crunch fruit during Summer.

Fröken Pimpinell said...

I really like springrolls made with ricepaper, vegetables, shrimps and chili to dip in hoisinsause! If you want something more on the side, a noodlesalad is nice!

AhkaVintage said...

Looks delicious! I tend to go for smoothies and juices most of the time when it's hot - I totally lose my appetite!
www.ahkavintage.com

Ibolya Janko said...

nice blog. i am new followers :)

please, follow me :)

www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

Jessica Cangiano said...

When the mercury is threatening to burst, some of my favourite simple, delicious things to make are chilled soups (fruit based ones are an especially lovely true), cucumber salads, plates of cold cuts and/or grilled meats and/or veggies, cold pasta and potato salads, cold Asian rice paper spring rolls, Italian ices, and oodles of lemonade.

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...