Tuesday, 5 March 2013

my apartment -- a tour on apartment therapy

apartment therapy tour And ta-da! What I mentioned a few days ago... here it is! I was asked via Instagram if I would like to do a tour on Apartment Therapy. Would I?! It was already one of my top go-to interiors inspiration site (and research site, for white floorbaords – it's so useful hearing of real people's actual experiences with something like that, on top of official or generic advice) (but anyway) and, well, of course I said yes. So now you can have a look through our whole place and see how John, me and the Babycat live in Melbourne. It's already changed a little since Meagan and I took photos but that's fun to do. I never know whether to call it an apartment or a house as it is kind of both and kind of neither; it is technically called a unit here but who wants to say that?! But but but. I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

How exciting, I enjoyed reading and seeing all your pictures. You have such a beautiful style and such a beautiful home. And it was so cute to spot Babycat in one of the photos. :)

ZoSews said...

So exciting! Congratulations:)

Stella said...

I saw you on there. I'm such a fan of Apartment Therapy and was very excited to see Melbourne there. They are calling you a 'fresh faced aussie girl'. Beautiful home you have. Thanks for sharing.

Incendiary Blonde said...

You have such a beautiful home! I love how many quirky details you have added, and I adore how light and airy it looks!

josephinepennicott.com said...

So excited to see you there. AT is one of my favourite sites. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...