Tuesday, 19 March 2013

softest moss and a peter pan collar

vintage green collar dress a A new dress has made its way onto my busy and colourful clothes rack. vintage green collar dress b Hugged around the shoulders by my ostrich feather wrap. vintage green collar dress c Soft wool boucle, in a dark mossy green, with something that must be a signature for me now – a peter pan collar. This time in a crisp white and trimmed with green. vintage green collar dress d And equally crisp cuffs to match. (Note the chipped paint there; moving furniture has its risks! I'm thinking of painting this room again, too – either white or pale blue. What do you think?) vintage green collar dress e But no weird dangly thingies under the bust for no reason! They are to hold a slim dark green bow belt. It won't be too long before it's cold enough to wear it. I'm getting excited for winter!

14 comments:

Retro Chick said...

That's lovely, I adore green and that's such a beautiful winter dress.

Retro Chick said...

That's lovely, I adore green and that's such a beautiful winter dress.

Amia said...

That is beautiful and the belt is lovely.
http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

16000km said...

oh is it soft? it does look a bit itchy...

Eccentric Owl said...

What a pretty dress! I love the color, and the collar! So pretty!
Ooh, I vote pale blue for the walls!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Miss Emmi said...

That is such a gorgeous colour! Love it.

Q's Daydream said...

Love this dress! I'm excited for spring ;)

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

i adore that dress xx (go white, i just have and all the other colours in the house pop now!)

Fox Parse said...

Oh that colour and fabric! You could pin little plastic animals to your chest and pretend you're a terrarium!

No, that's an awful idea.

But the dress is just such a gorgeous cut and fabric.

trishhunterfinds said...

The most amazing green colour.
I did just spy your ostrich feather stole, due to past matching encounters, I think it best we discuss our wearing of said stole if we are going to the same event in the future haha.

trishhunterfinds said...

Ah! Such a perfect colour!
And you can't go wrong with a peter pan collar.

esme and the laneway said...

‪Retro Chick‬ : thanks! Me too, I love green and on't have enough of it in my wardrobe :)






‪Amia‬ s: thanks! yes, the belt finishes it off nicely, I think!


‪16000km‬ : thankfully it is super soft, and it is fully lined, too, so it isn't itchy at all. Phew! ;D


‪Eccentric Owl‬ : thanks! And I am leaning very much towards pale blue x



‪Miss Emmi‬ : thanks! yes, one of my favourite colours :)



‪Q's Daydream‬ : oh I believe it! :D Just think, warm again! And sunshine! x



‪Jane@flightplatformliving‬ : aha see now that is really tempting, too! And white is so classic!


‪Fox Parse‬ ; bahaha like a tiny unicorn? Don't tempt me, woman! ;D



‪trishhunterfinds‬ : oh, yes! We don't want to be the Stole Patrol, right?



Gracie said...

Perfect dress

GracefullyVintage said...

WOW what a perfect winter dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...