Sunday, 17 March 2013

summer pink, summer evenings and sunset cowboy boots

pink vintage brunswick k Ok I am going to post something from two – two! – weekends ago so I feel a bit caught up and in order again. This is from Saturday, I'd been up early and worked that morning (more on that soon!) and then went out that evening to meet up with some friends.

Pink vintage dress, black fluffle-y hair band, black floral wedges (erm, yes, again, see, I wasn't exaggerating when I said they were my shoe purchase of the summer) (they are just that comfortable!) (and now they are worn out) (and there will be different shoes very soon, I promise) and also that 1940's belt shows up again too – it's because it is fabric and doesn't bleed colour onto my hot waist in the heat, and because it matches those wedges, too. They've become quite the team.

I've also finally found a matte black nail varnish. Love it! pink vintage brunswick f pink vintage brunswick d pink vintage brunswick c pink vintage brunswick b pink vintage brunswick g pink vintage brunswick h pink vintage brunswick i pink vintage brunswick e We walked past a playground and so we had to go for a spin on the surprisingly fast round-a-bout. ON the way home we bumped into some more friends on their bikes, had another spin at the playground because we are very mature, and drove home in a dusty sunset, under Brunswick's webbed arches of power lines and cowboy boots. pink vintage brunswick j pink vintage brunswick m

10 comments:

Mitzi Cocoa said...

I love the pink and black! That floral piece in your hair is terribly endearing.

Amia said...

Your hair is beautiful!
teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

Pink being my favourite colour, I am all over this outfit. A beautiful dress and beautiful nails. And your camera creates shots with such perfect clarity and lighting (although I'm just throwing out these technical terms but don't really know if they're right). Eventually I want to get a proper camera, but for now a regular digital and photoshop will suffice. :D

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose said...

This is a gorgeous outfit as always! Your pink dress is just so pretty on you and I love the floral wedges paired with it. Your hair is always perfect too. I wish I could easily style mine like this!

Katrina Connaghan said...

I'm not usually a big fan of pink, but your dress is so very pretty and I adore your hair too! :) x

Jessica Cangiano said...

I swear, I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear that shade of dark, feminine, melted popsicle-esque shade of pink as well as you do.


♥ Jessica

Helen Le Caplain said...

I love the print on that dress - it's so pretty and unusual.

www.mancunianvintage.com

foxparse said...

That photo of the factory/building site...two more cms to the right and you'd be taking a photo of the alleyway to my apartment! (which is a bit funny because somewhere else in your blog there's a picture of the alley way at the back of my old place in Fitzroy!)

That pink is such a lovely, gelati-esque shade. And I am a massive fan of black and pink together - it's not as much of a froufrou colour combo as people think. You look divine as always.

And those cowboy boots. I walk past them every day and wonder why the hell anyone would

Talking Trash & Wasting Time said...

you are by far just perfect! <3

Rachel // Mousevox said...

I love how you compliment all of your brightly colored frocks with bold, black accessories. I feel like so many people stray from black, but it can be such a great addition to almost any color palette!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...