Saturday, 23 March 2013

taking about vintage with whim online magazine

whim online march 2013 esme Hello! I hope you are having a nice weekend. I'm still getting over the world's most tedious cold but I did manage to get up and out today and spent the day with some lovely ladies of the vintage blogging world, and I can't wait to post about it! I also had the vintage luck gods smiling on me, so more about that too, soon. I can tell you that something unexpectedly good is drying on the clothes line right now...

I recently spoke with the lovely Whim Online Magazine, and they asked me questions about vintage, and I was more than happy to answer – and you can read my answers here! I give some advice on wearing vintage, on buying it, and talked about why I love it. Seriously, I think getting me to stop talking about it is the challenge! x

6 comments:

Cookie-Fee said...

ugh, colds can be pretty nasty but it seems you are getting better :) so move on to there ;)I loved your answers in the interview... they make me want to go dress-hunting!
Have a wonderful day,
xx Cici

Kirsten said...

Wheeeeee! I love how your hair matches the flower and your dress! You're so beautiful :D

elissiam.

- eco bird by danii - said...

So beautiful! I love this blog! Can't wait to read more! x Danii

http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

Spoonful of Vintage said...

Love the violet tones in these photo's! ...jut read your interview, its wonderful!...great vintage advice!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

esme and the laneway said...

Cookie-Fee : thanks! Dress hunting is super fun, I recommend it.

Kirsten : hehe thank you!

- eco bird by danii - : thanks x

Spoonful of Vintage : thanks!

monjournalpastrèsintime said...

You are so beautiful !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...