Wednesday, 20 March 2013

tuesday lifts and newspaper stories

leader newspaper article a Nice news: I am in Melbourne's Leader newspaper this week! In their Smart Shopper section. leader newspaper article c I talk about vintage clothing, how to get started, why I like it and where to get it. Briefly, of course. leader newspaper article e All things I will talk about in more detail on here soon. leader newspaper article d Babycat shows her approval. leader newspaper article f A nice thing for a Tuesday when you have a cold that seems to have settled in your legs (?!) as well as your head. Now I need some hot soup that has enough chilli to make me do that sucking-air thing and plenty of tea. I don't think Babycat is quite up to sorting that out for me but she's doing her bit by getting off the newspaper and getting on my lap and purring. Definitely medicine! leader newspaper article b

8 comments:

Assunta said...

I saw this! Love your blog, great article :)

Charmaine said...

my goodness, your cat is so dang cute.

GracefullyVintage said...

How wonderful! Beautiful photos in the publication... Hello Babycat!

Mrs Advocat said...

COngratulations! not that it would make me any good to know the vintage-shops in Melbourne, at least not till we move down under that is :)

trishhunterfinds said...

Lovely write up. Vintage cotton dresses are definitely the best.
Thanks again for mentioning us, twas a lovely surprise.
See you Saturday yee!

Vickie said...

congrats! hope you're feeling better soon :)

Becky said...

Ooh that's great! Congratulations!

Becky
xx

Aubin Thomas said...

That's so exciting! The article looks great (and I love Babycat's reaction!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...