Wednesday, 13 March 2013

wednesday catch ups and news and things

pink purple k Happy Hump Day! Not that I know really what day it feels like this week. It's been really busy and upside down and HOT but I'm not complaining – especially as the cool change has arrived in Melbourne at last! I may have danced, complete with jazz hands, in my backyard. I may have.

A few things I need to tell you:

I don't know where all your comments from 6th – 12th March went – they have just disappeared. Very sad and very annoying. I am trying to get them back but I'm not holding my breath. I almost cried when I realised but that's passed.

The So Frenchy So Chic winner has been drawn and contacted, and thank you so much for your entries! It's going to be great and I wish I could go too.

I now have some more super great giveaways coming up shortly!

3 comments:

Jaimee Byron said...

All of my comments on blog to have disappeared :(

Jessica Cangiano said...

What a tranquilly lovely image. I'm yearning for golden summer sunshine like that so very much.

Fingers crossed your MIA blog comments reappear again, honey.

♥ Jessica

Maria said...

It sounds like a perfectly wonderful getaway. It's such a lovely time of year to do so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...