Sunday, 28 April 2013

fast days and delays

werribee grotto c Thank you for your lovely comments on the video. I feel like I've got so much to tell you – but first I need to sort out my regrowth. Hope you are having lovely weekend! x


Spoonful of Vintage said...

I just watched your video, you were wonderful! You spoke so confidently and look beautiful!! Babycat was looking also just as fantastic! haha
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Toni-Louise said...

Beautiful photo. Love your umbrella too! :) x

Jessica Cangiano said...

Such a sweetly lovely image - I'm rather fond of photos of myself taken from behind, too, especially at a bit of a distance. Tony snapped one last summer of me walking down a dirt path in the glowing, golden late afternoon sun that I just adore.

Take all the time you need, honey.

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...