Sunday, 26 May 2013

cinnamon dress and meow meow legs

bellarine boat a Hello! I hope you have had a - are still having, Northern Half-ers – a great weekend. I went to the coast with a great group of ladies and got back this afternoon. I was hoping to be able to post from down there but it wasn't to be. BUT! Here is what I wore today for getting on a ferrie to enjoy tea on the high seas, from my instagram. (Boring, annoying news: my 9 month old DSLR is not working. Again. I know.) A vintage dress in cinnamon and leopard tights from asos (as is the bag), with my beloved shoes-boots from Marni. Now I am going to unpack and edit a zillion pictures of a wonderful 24 hours from a different camera – and enjoy my Fashion Scrunchie..! leaopard legs

14 comments:

the420shack.com said...

The leopard tights are adorable.

margaretvspauline said...

You look totally babin' in a wiggle dress. Eat your heart out, Joanie.

Nadia M said...

Marianne, you are my style icon! By far the most stylish and beautiful lady I've ever seen :) Your outfits are to die for, and I think this one may be one of my favorites! The dress pairs so lovely with the tights x

MarieBayArea said...

Your whole look is amazing here, from your hair to your shoes. That vintage dress is to die for and the leopard tights are fab!

Comrade Von Pussycat said...

Gorgeous! I love the new dress, I can't wait to wear my Fall wardrobe too. The leopard tights, the Marni heels, the dress = purrfection <3

Claudia said...

So cool, you look like Marilyn Monroe. I love the dress and it's lookin' groovy with yo catty tights!

Claudia

Anonymous said...

nice outfit!

Natalie said...

this look is so beautifully polished! i love the cinnamon colour with your hair :)

pearl vintage archive

esme and the laneway said...



‪the420shack.com‬ : thanks! I love them. :)



‪margaretvspauline‬ : thank you gorgeous!


‪Nadia M‬ : <3



‪MarieBayArea‬ : thanks very much :)


‪Comrade Von Pussycat‬ : merci!



‪Claudia‬ : haha too kind! :D


‪Anonymous‬ thanks!


‪Natalie‬ : thank you! It'll be good with red hair, too..!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Spectacularly splendid, stylish ensemble. Those tights are all kinds of pur-fect!!! :)

♥ Jessica

Hannah said...

You look perfect, that dress is dreamy! xx

Jenna Opsahl said...

Ugh perfect!

Annie Sand said...

Oh, I love the leopard tights, not to mention the complete outfit! You look fabulous!

Constantly Alice said...

Those tights are fantastical :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...