Thursday, 2 May 2013

press photoshoots and our first ever Truly Vintage market day!

me and trish smiley smile Woah, it's May, how fast is this year going? It's flying because it's fun, though!

On Tuesday, Trish and I had an exciting morning – we had a press photoshoot for the first Truly Vintage Market Day!

makeup I was a bit nervous about it for some reason, but mostly excited and happy. And photoshoots with friends are always a million times more fun! smiles The beautiful morning sunshine made me beam the biggest smiles. It wasn't that warm yet; note the yellow top keeping me warm! photo day And now it's the perfect time to tell you all about this!

truly vintage flyer Saturday 11th May is the first Truly Vintage Market Day! Lots of Victoria's top vintage bloggers are getting together for the day and everyone is invited. It is going to be a chance for Melbourne's vintage fans to get together, meet each other, make new friends... come and say hello!

The bloggers include: Trish of Trish Hunter Finds
Candice of Super Kawaii Mama
Jacinta of Razzle Dazzle Rose Vintage
Teresa of Bess Georgette
Claire of Tuna Bake
Jess of Ms Fairchild’s Charm School
Eszter of Kitty’s Drawings
& more!!!

There are a good few bloggers there that I haven't met in person and I'm really looking forward to the chance to do so. Many of us will have little stalls with vintage from our personal collections, there will be vintage-style lingerie, lots of pretty things.

Saturday 11th May, at Hunter & Co. Vintage, 553 Plenty Road, Preston. We'd love to see you there!

blue dress twirl b After the shoot, it was so lovely outside we took some outfit photos before heading of for coffee. Posing is thirsty, tiring work, you know! green black dress How great is Trish's green and black vintage dress? sunnies It was SO sunny and bright that sunnies were essential. I love this time of year – crisp and bright and beautiful. cawfee strawng cawfee Mmmm, strong coffee. Yes yes yes... and then we talked more about our vintage plans for the bear future. Good things are happening! For more info, do check out Trish's post here x trish camara

18 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Woweee, gorgeous, gals!!!!

Miss Fairchild said...

Now that you have announced it to the world I guess I have to come ;)

Can't wait.

Constantly Alice said...

What shade of red lipstick are you wearing? It's absolutely perfect!

Esz said...

Can't wait for this! I'm going to be super ruthless with all the things I want to sell!

MarieBayArea said...

You ladies look lovely. I'm going to start following Trish's blog. Have a wonderful event!

wingsforliberty.com said...

Gosh you're both so precious! I wish I could attend, I'd love to meet you all, sadly I live in Narnia :'D Have fun and take lots of photos if possible :)

Lots of love,
Trish
http://wingsforliberty.com

cecylia said...

this is stunning!!! Yes 2013's gone so quick because it's been so fun :D Trish looks so beautiful too- wishing you a great market day I hope to visit!

elke said...

i think it will be so much fun, and inspiring :-) you look stunning, as always... i hope you'll have a great time... enjoy :-)

Alice said...

Makes me wonder....what is the collective term for a gathering of vintage bloggers? I'm sure the internet has the answer somewhere... and super sweet flyer, bunting and all!

Anonymous said...

Trish, where did you find your shoes? They are smashing! Ruby

Evie Jones said...

Oh if only it were Preston, Lancashire (England)....

WendyBee said...

Yet another reason I wish I could teleport to Australia! You look so fresh and beautiful as always, and I see the light in your eyes from having fun with your friend. Trish is a stunning beauty. I love her porcelain skin with the black hair and starlet lips. Oh, I just know you are going to have a blast!

Sarah said...

You both look great! Have fun on the 11th, don't forget to take gazillions of pictures for all us followers, haha!

Jessica Cangiano said...

You both look so immensely lovely and sweet in your gorgeous floral frocks.

I really like the premise behind this vintage market. Now granted, I'd happily take even a wee smattering of vintage items at any market around these parts, but in general, I mean, it's awesome to see an event focusing on pre-60s pieces.

♥ Jessica

Jessica said...

Cutsie!

Mabel said...

Aw I'm in a wedding that day. And I don't live in Australia. But I really want to go!

Love your dresses :)

Mabel
Mabel Cooks

Vanessa said...

Y'know what? I think I'll be there!

margaretvspauline said...

I'm going to come, I'm so excited! See you there! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...