Sunday, 19 May 2013

stretching out the days especially the weekend ones

sloppy_joe-pearl-oyster Weekends. Long breakfast-lucnhes that you want to go on for hours. Another coffee, please! I've felt like there aren't enough hours in the day letely. Today I am going to (hopefully) buy a pair of shoes – closed toe closed toe closed toe is my mantra – and then climb up on the roof (not in my new shoes!) to do some house-y fixing. I had a lovely Saturday that included a few hours in the afternoon doing some vintage hair styling for a lovely lady, and today I have a day free! Clear to do whatever I want. Best feeling! What are you up to today? bircher-pearl-oyster bada-boom-pearl-oyster

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm hopefully going to find a pair of boots to buy. Good luck with your (closed toe!) shoe hunting. :)
xo

Jessica Cangiano said...

I really wanted to stretch out this past weekend. Here in Canada today is a holiday (Victoria Day), which means we get a three day weekend, but I wish it could last for, oh, say, three months instead of just three days - especially because it marks the unofficial start of summer in this country.

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...