Friday, 10 May 2013

truly vintage in the press

Leader Community ePaper - Moreland Leader - 6 May 2013 - Page #20 Happy Friday! And, you know what that means – just one more sleep until Truly Vintage!

We are very chuffed that we got some press. You can see more pictures of Trish and I here if you like. We are so excited that they liked our idea too!

I honestly cannot believe how fast the weeks have flown since Trish and I met in her vintage shop on a super hot summer day. Now it is here! We are so thrilled that everyone has been so amazing and keen to be involved. If you are in Melbourne it would be awesome to meet you, so do come and say hello!

Now I have to do some final preparations, get ready to say goodbye to a couple of vintage dresses that will be heading to new homes, and blow up some balloons! See you soon!




9 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

If I could talk my husband into it, I would move to Australia in a heartbeat! This looks like so much fun!

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

bon. said...

sounds amazing! wish i was in melbs so i could attend :)

www.bowiebowie.com

MarieBayArea said...

You and Trish make a great team. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Sleekit said...

Good luck with Truly Vintage, so wish I could make it! You girls both look fabulous.

Sleekit x

Jessica Cangiano said...

How fantastically exciting! Many happy congrats to you both on this lovely write up! I wish you the absolute best of luck with Truly Vintage and like to think I'll be there with you (all the way from up here in the wilds of Canada) in spirit.

♥ Jessica

Margarita Bloom said...

This is so awesome. Congrats you beautiful peeps! Wish I was in the area..it sounds like Truly Vintage is going to be a lot of fun.

missfairchildscharmschool said...

See you all tomorrow!

Suzi Maynard said...

How fab!
Suzi x
For the Love of Audrey

esme and the laneway said...

The Glamorous Housewife : aw thanks! But then you get to miss our dreadful summers, so that's pretty good ;D

bon. : it was wonderful! Thanks! Maybe there'll be more?!

MarieBayArea : we do! Soon, I promise, I'm on to it! :D

Sleekit : thanks love!

Jessica Cangiano : eeee thank youuuuuu! xoxo

Margarita Bloom : it was ace! :D x

missfairchildscharmschool : so good to meet you IRL! x

Suzi Maynard : <3



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...