Friday, 28 June 2013

weekend inspiration: blonde hair and vintage hats of the 1930s and 1940s

Now it is starting to get properly cold and wintery I am thinking about vintage hats. Vintage hats of the 1930's and 1940's. And, at the moment, on blonde hair in particular, like these from my pinterest. I love the black and white, too; so dramatic and so fitting for cold, grey days. Perfect weekend inspiration!


Rochelle New said...

I just went blonde so I'm always looking for inspiration for how to wear my new hair. The middle photo on the bottom is my favorite, and is kind of the look I was going for with my latest post. Thanks for sharing these :)

sarah elena said...

ah, these are indeed so beautiful! kind of makes me wish it was winter over here, too, haha.

sarah xox //

esme and the laneway said...

Rochelle New : oh exciting! I love that look :)

sarah elena : they make winter worth it :)

BaronessVonVintage said...


Jessica Cangiano said...

So chicly, timelessly glam! I haven't been blonde in many a year, but sometimes when I see vintage images like this, I get mighty tempted, let me tell you! :)

Have a beautiful last day of June, honey,
♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...