Sunday, 28 July 2013

pussy footing

leopard shoes meow If you follow me on instagram or facebook, you may have seen these already. I've been enjoying a bit of leopard lately and finally got these shoes (massively reduced on sale, hurrah!) after months and months of having them on my wishlist but not being available in my size. And then, at last, they were! I love them. Little platform, ankle strap, round toe, wooden heel. My favourite shoe-y things. Leopard is basically a neutral and will go with so much – and look, a closed toe, perfect for stockings and rainy days! Do you like a bit of leopard print? x

12 comments:

Samantha Joy said...

Ooh I love these. Where did you get them from???
XO Samantha

Danielle said...

They're perfect! Really versatile

Sarah DeLicatease said...

Purrr perfection!!<3 I found myself a pair of leopard high heels, but unfortunately they are a little too big for me.. :( Still gonna wear them ^^D

MarieBayArea said...

Leopard prints are always chic and very cool! Love your fabulous, new heels.

Mabel said...

Wow, such beautiful shoes! Leopard print is the best. I have lots of things with leopard print faux fur on them. Sounds tacky and it is :)

Mabel
Life of Mabel

Emma Cherry said...

I'm a bit funny about leopard print.....and I can't think of anything that I own with it.......however, I am a lover of the wooden heel :)

Emma (Dear Thirty) x

alittlevintagestory said...

Love these shoes! The would go perfectly with the 1940's leopard bag I just picked up.

Debs said...

I have a leopard print trench that I just love.

esme and the laneway said...

Samantha Joy : via asos :)

Emma Cherry : it often seems not-for-me, too, but then sometimes I like it! :)

alittlevintagestory : leopard feel soooo 1940s! :)

Debs : nice!

Ester DurĂ£es said...

wow I love your shoes, they're so beautiful!!
-
Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

Jessica Cangiano said...

Seconded, leopard is all but a neutral in its own right. Right around the start of this year, I thrifted my first ever pair of leopard heels, and just love them to bits. I've had (and currently have) other leopard items in my wardrobe, but never shoes, so I was thrilled to come across a rather alluring pair at a Value Village 50% off sale.

♥ Jessica

The Dainty Dolls House said...

They are gorgeous and charming indeed :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...