Sunday, 7 July 2013

snuggly sunday

snuggly-blue-sunday a Hello, happy Sunday to you. I hope you've had a good weekend so far. I've had a super great one, which was all the more appreciated as I did not like certain bits of last week much at all! It's been really nice to see lots of friends, and generally eat, drink and be merry. This morning John and I went for brunch with a lovely friend, and now I am going to go for a walk up the hill to the local veg market and get some bits and bobs for dinner. I think an apple salad will be involved. It will be a sunny walk but it is freeeeezing – I have two cardigans on over my dress and it's not enough! Snuggling up today is called for. Once I get home I don't plan on leaving the house again, and instead will get comfy on my couch, watch some Mad Men, and potter in the kitchen. Pottery Sundays in Winter... heaven.

8 comments:

MarieBayArea said...

You look like you're freezing. But still gorgeous of course.

Laurence said...

It's hard to believe that it's freezing with those beautiful lemons tree!!!!
Summer finally arrived here in France with about no spring time... directly from winter to summer...
http://lostin1950.blogspot.fr/2013/07/summer-flea-markets.html

Person hinter den Worten said...

I'm kind of looking forward to winter when I read your wintery posts. But summer can stay here a little longer! ;)

Mabel said...

Enjoy your snuggling! I'm all caught up on Mad Men :)

Mabel
Life of Mabel

Jessica Cangiano said...

It must be borderline magical to still have citrus fruit out in full force during the chillier months - a vibrant, delicious reminder of the sunny colour palette that lays when spring and summer return.

♥ Jessica

for the freak in you. said...

great picture. and this jacket is so cute. i need to have it, too ;)

have fun ;)

groetjes
vreeni
www.freakinyou.blogspot.de

esme and the laneway said...

MarieBayArea : in the early afternoon it did suddenyl get a lot colder, brrr!

Laurence : our neighbour's strange lemon tree is growing so well at the moment but I've no idea why!

Person hinter den Worten : yes, enjoy summer while you can, and then winter will come soon enough..!

Mabel : nice! I've got ages to go. I can't believe what happened with Joanie and the oh, everything!

Jessica Cangiano : it is a bit odd, but I don't know if the lemons (or whatever they are, they're very orange!) are actually like. I should investigate.


for the freak in you. : they're easy to find, so you'll be sure to get a beauty! :)

andressa said...

beautiful and cute! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...