Saturday, 20 July 2013

the lush mornington peninsula, sunshine, wine and smiling faces

breakfast b
I love the weekend! A few ago, I was doing this. It was sunny, I was with a great group of bloggers, and we were on the Victorian coast.
breakfast a
Breakfast on our last day at our Aquabelle apartment, just how I like it at home: cereal in a mug. But this time with a spectacular view!
aquabelle c
We'd left our swimsuits to dry in the sun out on the balcony, as they were soggy from our soaks in the Peninsula Hot Springs the day before.
winery rows
Then we hopped into our cars (two for the group, we are good car sharers!) and headed to the stunning T'Gallant, a beautiful winery in the Mornington Peninsula, where we were kindly treated to lunch.
cecylia b
I adore Cecylia, she is a ray of sunshine.
the cutest jumper in the world ever
And she wears the cutest jumpers in the world.
Candice knows how to strike a pose!
I love Leeyong and her great style. She inspires me to wear accessories.
hi i am wearing mustard
Mustard and blue for me.
More barrel hopping! But then time for some wine tasting. And then lunch!
Lovely Stasia.
rose pour
Wine tasting in the Australian Autumn sunshine... pretty good, pretty good.
pink moscato
Iolanthe and I enjoyed some sparkling rose.
green singers
We had some music while we ate outdoors. Because we can't really do this here in summer, this feels so holiday-y, but better because it's comfortable!
potatoes a mushroom rocket pizza cheese
We did not go hungry, and finishing up with some cheeses was heavenly. Plenty of energy to get us home after a beautiful weekend.
table a


Ms Jelena said...

I love Mornington Peninsula! Looks like you had a great time :)


MarieBayArea said...

Good friends, delicious food, and a road trip! Life doesn't get much better than that.

carol said...

I want your life, you're amazing :)

Carolyn said...

That winery looks stunning!

Mélodie Nicolle said...

OMG That food looks so delicious and this place absolutely gorgeous! Hope you fully enjoyed your time there but it looks like it already!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Stunning scenery! I live in a wine growing region and though we have some beautiful vineyards around these parts for sure, none are quite as verdant as these (because we're in a very arid, desert like climate).

All of these photos are so warm, serene and completely inviting - and the waterfront view is really the icing on the cake.

♥ Jessica

Alice Shaw said...

Oh I love these photos! I miss my gorgeous Victoria very much. Looking forward to the next trip in September. Love the sunshine.. just perfection!

Vickie said...

looks glorious :)

esme and the laneway said...

Ms Jelena : it was really special, even better than I hoped. I'm glad to have gone, as I don't see enough of Victoria!

MarieBayArea : true! x

carol : haha some of it is amazing, that's all :)

Carolyn : it was lovely!

Mélodie : thank you! x

Jessica Cangiano : I am trying to imagine Canada as being arid and it's hard! We are very lush here in winte,r and then in summer it's all straw and yellow and dryyyyyy... dessert twins!

Alice Shaw : Oh it will be beautiful in September! x

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

awesome photos! and that food looks super yummy!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...