Monday, 5 August 2013

black, white, houndstooth, pencil skirts, scarves and just a touch of colour

bw houndstooth skirt b Happy Monday! Well, we can try, right – another coffee, maybe? Last week I continued with my black and white wardrobe thing, and wore my black and white houndstooth pencil skirt (it's by George Gross, a Savers find from when I very first started my blog) with a cashmere blend black jumper, and a black and white silk scarf – plus a black 1940's jacket that was part of a skirt suit. And an up do. And a very serious expression. The most simple one of the lot... and I was starting to crave just a little bit of colour! I almost caved and wore a vintage black, white and yellow scarf with it, and you can see it on my facebook – worth it alone for Babycat's thoughts on it!

11 comments:

MarieBayArea said...

Babycat loves it when you match with her.

Laura Lee said...

You look very chic as usual :)

Laura Lee said...

You look very chic as usual :)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

very beautiful x

Alli said...

So classy! :)

Amia said...

Beautiful outfit, I love the scarf :)
Amia
www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

Jessica Cangiano said...

So classically, chicly beautiful. The first thought that popped into my head the moment I saw this outfit is that I could have easily imagined Catherine Deneuve wearing it, too.

♥ Jessica

Emma Cherry said...

There's something rather classy and perhaps traditional about monochrome clothing! I honestly don't own enough black items (or indeed white) - I need more clothes!! Haha! This will be my excuse anyway :)

Emma (Dear Thirty) x

esme and the laneway said...

MarieBayArea : her number one priority... maybe!

Laura Lee L: merci! x

The Dainty Dolls House : thanks x

Alli : and severe! :D

Amia : thank youx

Jessica Cangiano : ooh I like that... now, she had some fun..!

Emma Cherry : hehe always moar! :D

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

I agree with the classiness of monochrome. Looks wonderful. I really like that scarf too!

Alli said...

Hahaha ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...