Sunday, 11 August 2013

blue skies and blossoms

magnolia-blossoms-melbourne Thank you so much for your kind words on yesterday's post. As much as I like to focus on the good things in life on this blog, it's important to have the full picture, too. I hope you've had a lovely weekend! We had a break from grey, freeeeezing cold (it was -1C here during the day on Friday, which I think breaks a record for us!) (yes I know, that wouldn't raise an eyebrow when I was in London!) weather this weekend with some beautiful sunshine and blue skies. The blossoms are well and truly out!

2 comments:

Alli said...

So lovely to see the sun shining today. Gorgeous photo of the blossoms....we have some of those blooming in our front yard. So pretty :) Hope you have a great week xxoo

Jessica Cangiano said...

Beautiful image and introspective words to accompany it. I hope dearly that you're doing okay, sweet gal.

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...