Sunday, 4 August 2013

grey sundays are often the best days

two shoesies My Sunday: coffee with John and a friend who'd stayed over Saturday night for dinner, hearty breakfasts at one of our favourite Melbourne cafes (Cheerio in Richmond), driving south to the sea side where the buildings are big, beautiful, solid, and often art deco, wearing my leopard print shoes and just really enjoying a cold, grey wintry day. Yes, it's all blue skies in the next photo, but it soon changed to greys and raining and it was delicious – I LOVE this! disco beans green leopard l palm tree grey sky melbourne blue eyed dawgie cheerio green leopard k green greenies hangy plant green leopard i green leopard j white sea bricks blue fan

12 comments:

Elyce Sandri said...

I love the art deco apartments in Elwood and St Kilda, just gorgeous. If I was not so attached to my current town I would move there. Ps: Those shoes rock!! :)

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

indeed they are! but my sunday is too grey today.. so still haven't decided if it's the best. anyways! lovely photos :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

They really can, I completely agree. Though people sometimes like at me like I have flames shooting out of my ears when I say this, I swear I often wake up at my happiest on grey days (especially if they're that perfect not too hot, not too cold kind).

♥ Jessica

Jessica Tekin said...

Your heels are absolutely divine, I am so jealous!

jessicatekin.blogspot.com.au

Amia said...

Love these photos, cheerio looks like a cute little place and it sounds like a great Sunday :)
Amia
www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

MarieBayArea said...

Fabulous shoes! And nice snaps.

Mabel said...

Melbourne looks like a cool town! I'd be happy to live anywhere that has a good breakfast place.

Mabel
Life of Mabel

esme and the laneway said...

‪Elyce Sandri‬ : thanks! Oh, me too – if I had the moniez to buy one of those beautiful places I'd live there for sure!


‪Just Dont Tell Anyone‬ : but they are so cosy and gentle..!


‪Jessica Cangiano‬ : yes! They are the perfect kind :) Nice and easy!


‪Jessica Tekin‬ : thank you! <3


‪Amia‬ : thanks – it's really lovely there :)


‪MarieBayArea‬ s: thanks! x


‪Mabel‬ : Melbourne has a few of those..! x ps love your pic

Susie said...

Awww..those shoes are so pretty. Love the leopard print of it. Wish I have those too.

Lily Doble said...

absolutely stunning photos!

looks like a gorgeous day - I love the rain, too :)
x

The Dainty Dolls House said...

This looks perfect...yummy food and great company. Gorgeous shoes too :) xx

Valentina Duracinsky said...

How lovely! love his shoes!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...