1. 300g chicken breast or thigh, sliced (I used skinless thigh fillets)
2. 150mL lite cream
3. 2 cups (40g) baby spinach
4. zest of lemon (we are lucky and get our lemons from the tree in John's mum's garden)
And to make:
1. heat a little oil in a medium frying pan, add the chicken, and cook for 5 minutes or until browned
2. add cream and Maggi Recipe Base to pan, and cook for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened (I found it thickened quite quickly)
3. stir through the spinach and lemon zest, and serve with rice.
While the sauce is thickening, I made myself a G&T with a nice lime. And it was really yum. What do you like to eat on Monday nights?
Sponsored Series by Nuffnang Australia