Sunday, 1 September 2013

goodbye to winter (not that you can tell!)

last day of winter So, this is what yesterday, the last official day of winter, looked like in Melbourne. Yep, warm and sunny! Now we are technically in Spring and it is warmer and sunnier! Vintage sundresses a-go-go. I hope you are having a nice weekend. I am having a good one, enjoying some Melbourne Spring Fashion Week, jumping in to sudden summer-wardrobe wearing way before I'd expected to, and buying fresh tiger prawns for dinner later today to really get into the swing of Australian life. It's... ok!


Kathy Noto said...

You look so lovely! ♥


Kathy Noto said...

You look so lovely! ♥


MarieBayArea said...

I wish I could see bigger photos of your outfits on my iPhone. This one looks so pretty and springy.

artofbeingweird said...

Lucky you! Here the summer is over, and Autumn is going to start!

A happy summer to you!
x Dawn /

Mélodie Nicolle said...

Enjoy this new season girl, and I can't wait to see your coming adventures and vintage treasures!

Anonymous said...

It was a perfect Spring day! Lovely photo and outfit!


Amia said...

You look fabulous as always! Happy Spring! It's just turning into fall here (I live in the U.S.) and I'm so excited for the season change :)

Teresa said...

Happy spring lovely lady!

esme and the laneway said...

‪Kathy Noto‬ : thank you!

‪MarieBayArea‬ : I've put some more up, and I'll remember to do more detail shots :)

‪artofbeingweird‬ : happy Autumn to you! Autumn is the BEST! :D

‪Mélodie Nicolle‬ : thank you!

Emily: it was perfect spring, wasn't it! And thanks:)

‪Amia‬ : thanks :) oohhhh Fall, yay! Enjoy! I might be a teeny bit jealous ;D

‪Teresa‬ : and to you! x

Jessica Cangiano said...

My word, spring really knows how to show up packing a beautiful, sunshine filled punch in Australia! The first day of spring in Canada usually looks pretty much like the first one of winter still (lol!). :)

Wishing you a fabulously fun season!
♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...