Monday, 30 September 2013

peach stripes

orangee So, yesterday, John and I walked down to the place we get our coffee beans from. It was a surprisingly warm day and we took our time – we never usually walk, and it was nice to actually see things we'd usually speed past in the car. It was really windy so I was taking risks with both skirt and hairs – skirt was ok, hair not so much. I also wore socks with my plimsols which might not be the look I usually go for – and with my vintage peach dress and new black belt, I really wanted to wear my new black platform sandals, but doing a two hour walk in complete comfort wins every time! Black hair bow was soon shed, followed by sparkly cardigan – the weather said no to both – and I was happy without them anyway. I really enjoyed our ambling and we've vowed to do it more. peach stripe g peachy-violet peachy-red peach stripe c white house succies picket flowers a mauve house peach stripe f peach stripe d


Alli said...

Cutest walking outfit....ever! :)

Q's Daydream said...

Adorable!! You are reminding me of ann-margret in bye bye Birdie here :)

Katie A said...

Loo over the socks and plimsolls and that cardi is to die for!

Eccentric Owl said...

What a beautiful walk, and I love your dress! You are so pretty!

Eloise - jazzlipsandtulips said...

So taken by the orange + blue combo! You look fantastic, as always.


Amber Jade said...

You have the loveliest dress collection. I'm so jealous! You always manage to look amazing :)
Looks like you live in a very pretty neighbourhood too!

Rowdy Fairy said...

I think these shots look perfect with the lovely queensland houses lining the street :)

Rowdy Fairy Blog
Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Jessie Couberly said...

I love that dress and your cardigan is to die for!

Margarita Bloom said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day. Your hair looks fabulous (though it always does!!) and I adore your dress and those cute shoes. Adorable pictures lovely. xx


The Dainty Dolls House said...

So so very pretty xx

lauren, curious constellation said...

Walking can be so refreshing!

GracefullyVintage said...

Gorgeous photos! Love that dress! :)

Pippy O Hara said...

I love your hair :)

LandGirl1980 said...

I like the socks 'n' plimps look :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

Aww, what terrifically sweet, cheerful, totally fun snaps! The one of you leaping into the air is especially awesome.

♥ Jessica

Boyer Family Singers said...

Oh how pretty! I adore your outfit, and your dress is fabulous!

What editing software do your use for your photos? They are always so pretty and vibrant!


abigailalicex said...

Gorgeous photos, you look like a model in a vintage magazine. Stunning.

Emma Cherry said...

Just as your heading into Summer, we are heading into Winter. I've decided I really don't care much for the dull days....I like the sunshine! I shall envy your sunny pictures over the next few months.....and your sundresses of course :)

(Dear Thirty)

esme and the laneway said...

‪Alli‬ : :D

‪Q's Daydream‬ : ahhhaha I'm going to have that song in my head now!

‪Katie A‬ : hehe they're pretty funny but they are SO comfy!

‪Eccentric Owl‬ : thanks! I do like a nice old house :)

‪Eloise - jazzlipsandtulips‬ : thanks!

‪Amber Jade‬ : thank you!

‪Rowdy Fairy‬ : they're not Queenslanders, they're... Victorianers? Love Queensladner houes though and would have at least some long chats with the devil to live in one.

‪Jessie Couberly‬ : thanks!

‪Margarita Bloom‬ : thank you! The wind had changes to make to the hair!

‪The Dainty Dolls House‬ : <3

‪lauren, curious constellation‬: definitely. I think we'd forgotten!

‪GracefullyVintage‬ : thank you!

‪Pippy O Hara‬ : hehe thanks :)

‪LandGirl1980‬ haha I look sooooo daggy but that's ok, was comfy! Felt very British primary school kid!

‪Jessica Cangiano‬ : thanks!

‪Boyer Family Singers‬ : thanks :) I edit them in photoshop

‪abigailalicex‬ <3

‪Emma Cherry‬ : well there'll be LOTS of sunshine and hot weather here very soon, you'll get heaps of it :D

Nella Fragola said...

Lovely outfit! ♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...