So, what has been good and bad this week?
– tights that go baggy. Ugh. Nora Batty ankles. Straight in the bin they go!
– breaking not one but two nails within an hour of each other. Really?
– forgetting how to go shoe shopping. I tried on loads of pairs, but none were just right... and I actually need a new pair of shoes.
– boutons. In the French sense. Because saying it in French makes it that little bit better. Yes, those buttons...
– speaking of nails: painting them and almost instantly going off the colour. I don't like red finger tips at the moment... what?!
– going to enough shows at Melbourne's Fashion Week to really make me want to go shopping. Buy all the new things. All the new things!
– forgetting how to go shoe shopping: my bank balance says thanks. And no unloved shoes come home...
– going to the lush event in Melbourne on Tuesday night, seeing Joyce (who is also the lovely lady behind cyclestyle) and and getting products to fight the aforementioned boutons...
– finding a super dooper pair of shoes online, on sale and in my size
– work meetings at city cafes. Melbourne CBD is really quite beautiful! And a touch of perfume shopping afterwards is always nice
– getting home to not one but two Vogues, the September and October issues. Lots of pleasant reading to look forward to..!
– going to Melbourne Fashion Week shows and really enjoying them! Lots of inspiration for the Spring and Summer...
– taking a risk on a new nail colour (nudey-beigey) and loving it. Simple pleasures!
– going for a loooooong lunch at Melba, on Melbourne's Yarra waterfront in the city, and enjoying yummy seafood.
– Melbourne in Spring. All that blossom is looking beautiful!