Sunday, 29 September 2013

this sunday we went walking

flowers Sunday. Long walks through the neighbourhood, buying coffee beans and admiring nice houses. Feeling like the season really is changing, now, at last. Thinking about change, about things to come and things that suddenly seem like a long time ago. Looking forward to new chapters and trying new things. And to roast chicken later tonight, too, with lemon and rosemary stuffing. It can't all be floating, can it? Happy Sunday!


RDYN! said...

Yum! Roast chicken and stuffing. Sounds like a great dinner.

Hope your walk was beautiful!

look see (naomi) said...

I love this photo! x

Jessica Cangiano said...

The further this year barrels onward, the more I feel like I'm ready for change - want it even. I know that stems in part from the fact that this is the last year of 20s and that I am eager and very happy that my 30s are just around the corner, but in general, I'm keen to welcome (good) change into my life more so than ever.

♥ Jessica

Jurgita K. said...

Beautiful photo!:)
Muilo Burbulai

esme and the laneway said...

RDYN! : it was SO GOOD!

look see (naomi) : thank you!

Jessica Cangiano : isn't it nice to look forward to the future? But this year is going so, so fast..!

Jurgita K. : thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...