Friday, 20 September 2013

vintage reds

smile smile smile Happy Friday! I started my weekend a little early and went out to dinner with a group of ace girls (and one guy!) last night. Pics a-coming! I suddenly felt all spring and colourful with the 3 second sun-peep we had, and wore my old vintage dress, which has been washed so many times it's super soft and light as air, and my Topshop silver glitter platforms. Maximum clompage. I – obviously! – needed a coat, a chose my green vintage one, which caused a tights conundrum but such is life! I finished it off with that all time awesome red lipstick, MAC's Lady Danger. I've also been thinking about makeup and going bare faced lately but that is for another time! glitter-shoes a

10 comments:

Rowdy Fairy said...

Those shoes are amazing!x

Rowdy Fairy Blog
Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Helen Le Caplain said...

Those shoes are gorgeous!

www.mancunianvintage.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Sounds like a great time. I love your shoes :) Bare faced is good sometimes and sometimes you just feel like dollin' it up :) I hope you have a super weekend xx

alittlevintagestory said...

Pretty! Serious shoe envy, those are some super swell platforms. xx

Alli said...

Such a pretty gal! :)

Jes C said...

I so love your hair. I wish I could rock that! haha

Jes | www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

The Girl in the Jitterbug Dress said...

WOW, you are the cutest! Love the vintage dress, (love all vintage even wrote a novel girlinthejitterbugdress.com)about gals that are into vintage :) The shoes are one of those a things you either love or hate. Looks like you rock them. I

Eccentric Owl said...

Those shoes! I can't resist anything sparkly! They're so pretty and... oh, I want some.
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Hannah said...

Oh my, those platforms are amazing!

Jessie Couberly said...

I love how you paired those tights with your platforms! What brand are they (the tights I mean!)?


http://poorjessieann6.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...