Monday, 28 October 2013

blue gingham and perfect laneways

blue-gingham-cobblestones d Hello, happy Monday! In a massive contrast to yesterday's post, here is an outfit post from last Saturday, as in the one before the one just gone. It feels like ages ago because it was very warm, and as you've seen it is now very much NOT warm at all! The dress is vintage and I bought it on etsy, and the shoes are c/o Forever New. It was a crazy windy day but that just made for good skirt times. This is such a perfetcly classic Melbourne laneway and I realised I took pictures here almost exactly one year ago, and it was also very warm and windy then, too – I even had a similar hair style. Funny how some things are like a running theme in life, isn't it?! Like kissing with John forever! x blue-gingham-cobblestones e blue-gingham-cobblestones c blue-gingham-cobblestones b blue-gingham-cobblestones a kissykiss

16 comments:

Tessa and Scarlett said...

Lovely as always! The last photo is so sweet =)

tessaandscarlett.blogspot.com

Anthea said...

Love that dress!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Just so beautiful doll, love twirling in dresses in the sunshine :) Have a wonderful new week xx

Jessica Cangiano said...

You two make my heart smile. ♥

Love this darling, super pretty vintage dress and the location you photographed it in. There are plenty of narrow back allies around these parts, but not a single gorgeous paving stone filled laneway like that. I'd follow you lead and do an outfit shoot there, if we did.

Wishing you both a stellar Monday and week ahead!
♥ Jessica

trinketsandtalmud said...

Hi!

I've been following your blog for a while now. I just want you to know that as a Melbournian living overseas your posts make me so happy to see my home town looking for pretty! Plus I LOVE your shoes!

Eve said...

Amazing photos! That dress is stunning.

x Eve

Miche said...

Beautiful! Love the dress (and your hair!)
<a href="http://www.buttonsandbirdcages.com>Miche from Buttons and Birdcages</a>

http://carlottaloth.blogspot.com said...

I love the contrast of colors in the photos, but my question as your skin looks so beautiful in the sun? ....

Helen Mae said...

Beautiful, I love this dress so much!

A Certain Vintage said...

is there a hair colour that isn't stunning on you?! such gorgeous pictures, Melbourne looks so pretty if that is a typical laneway xox

Alli said...

Gorgeous dress. And that last photo of the two of you is so cute! :)

abigailalicex said...

Gorgeous make up and lovely dress!

http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

Sammi said...

Oh my gosh. That DRESS. It's so incredibly beautiful, and it looks stunning on you!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

laura redburn said...

dreamy! that colour looks great on you.

Anders E said...

Lovely as usual! ;)

GracefullyVintage said...

Omg this dress is so perfect!!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...