Monday, 14 October 2013

fiesta dress!

fiesta-dress a Saturday was hot and sunny and the perfect time to wear my new fiesta dress. I love the ruffles and tiers and the red and blue stripes. I don't always wear vintage dresses, I like to wear plain old ones too. This early 1980s one will be getting a lot of wears this summer! We got up fairly early (for a weekend!) and got ready listening to flamenco music and I twirled and stamped my feet all the way to the car, which I just know was appreciated. John and I had lunch with his family. It is amazing how invigorated you can feel from just a couple of hours with your loved ones. I'm very happy and very lucky to have this option! The belt is from asos and the shoes are from yoox.

8 comments:

Missy Piggy said...

I feel like there needs to be a cat in this photo...you know to pat or twirl with.

beate grigutsch said...

lovely dress!
exactly whats a girl need on a hot sunny day!. this fresh colors! and the ruffles are not suger-y - just breezy.

great to have such a family!!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Marvellous...you look wonderful xx

Jessica Cangiano said...

Oooh, so fabulously pretty and festive! It's a great party dress - and one that also strikes me as being perfect (thanks to the colour palette) for a celebration of anything to do with the UK, France, Australia or America.

♥ Jessica

Miranda said...

how fun!

abigailalicex said...

Stunning dress and lovely photo!

http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

Miche said...

I love the tiers and stripes too. Vintage can be so fun to wear, but I know what you mean, sometimes simplicity is good too!

http://www.buttonsandbirdcages.com

Laura said...

the dress looks beautiful on you! the ruffles and colours are just adorable:-) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...