Friday, 4 October 2013

green and collared

green collar Happy Friday! I'm off to get my passport photos taken this morning. Just going to be using it for 10 years, so no pressure. Let's hope my rather unlovely kitty cat allergy from a few days ago (that I promise didn't actually turn my skin green) (just my eyeballs) (no not really) (or did it?) (no no, they went grey) has backed off enough to make it ok – I'm pretty sure it has! Ok, time to tong my hair and do the not-smiling face without looking like a right mean old so-and-so. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Helen Le Caplain said...

I hate doing passport photos for that exact same reason - you're stuck with it for ten years and not smiling on photos usually makes me look v angry or a teeny tiny bit psychotic.

Best of luck! ;)

Nella Fragola said...

Don't worry, we are ALL ugly on our passeport. Mine is just...Well, terrible. Can't do worst next time (I hope...). Unfortunately, I'll have to wait 2017 to try again!

Nella Fragola

Meneksh x said...

Meh, good luck! I hate passport-photo time. Hubby recently renewed his driving licence picture - the photograph was a complete disaster. Hope yours went well!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Yikes, ten years is no small stretch indeed. Tony is from Italy and it's a decade for their passports there, too, whereas we're five years here in Canada, and even that seems like a rather look time for one photo to represent you for.

♥ Jessica

esme and the laneway said...

‪Helen Le Caplain‬ : haha same! It's cruel!


‪Nella Fragola‬ : hehe it does seem to be passport law...


‪Meneksh x‬: hehe thanks, but too late – is done, is grim, I laugh!


‪Jessica Cangiano‬ : 5 years sounds like it would make more sense – but then again I like not having the faff of having to renew it more often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...