Thursday, 10 October 2013

rainy days and packages

packages and babycat d How nice it is to come home on a rainy day feeling cold and soggy to find packages waiting for you. A colourful gift from Forever New cheered me up, especially when I saw that the dress will go with my two new vintage cashmere cardigans. Babycat was fascinated too – I think she was checking out her competition is the softness stakes. I dunno, I think the cardigans might be winning..! Shhhh, we won't tell Mrs Baby that. The icing on the cake was the beautiful armload – literally! – of flowers from a friend. I don't get given flowers very often (ahem, paging John!) so I am always really pleasantly surprised and awkward when I do. Today I had pale legs verging on lilac in black suede peeptoe shoes and know that the bright days demanding sandals are just around the corner. I've already had a bit of a prance about the house in these!packages and babycat a packages and babycat bpackages and babycat c

7 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

What a lovely surprise full of happy colours :)) So nice, I like these kinds of moments, they make us forget about whatever we were thinking of before we saw them. I'm sure this will look amazing on you too xx

Emma Cherry said...

Ooooooo, cashmere! I only own one cashmere jumper (BOO!) right now; I love the pastel colours of your new ones - very lovely!

Love the sandals too :)

Emma
(Dear Thirty)

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

oh! what a beautiful colours!!! :) loving them! :)

Alli said...

What a lovely parcel!!!! Bet it brightened up such a dreary day outside. Tomorrow is meant to be sunny, so you might get a chance to wear them :)

Amber Jade said...

I also got a delivery from Forever New today! I missed the post though and they don't leave it where I live so I've got the notice they left and will go pick it up tomorrow. Forever new really does some lovely things. There's a handbag in that package I'm dying to lay hands on! ^_^

Jessica Cangiano said...

Such dreamy, perfectly springtime hued pieces. These pieces coordinate superbly and really look as though they should be headed to a swanky garden party.

♥ Jessica

Vickie said...

love the look of those cardigans - especially the green one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...