Tuesday, 8 October 2013

two, new, soft powder blue

vintage-blue-patio-set a After a bit of a break I finally bought something new to wear and of course it was vintage. Warmer weather is just around the corner and I know a light piece or two will be useful! I saw this vintage patio set on etsy and had it in my favourites for ages, so long that when I went to buy it one day it had disappeared – expired, I think! – and I thought I'd missed out forever. Don't you hate it when you miss out on vintage?! You can imagine how chuffed I was when it came back into my list and I bought it straight away. I love the soft powder blue and the antique gold trims, and I like having separates too: more mixing options! Having summer tops is always a good thing. The top will look amazing with the red skirt from my last post... pale blue and bright red is a favourite. Now it just needs a bit of an iron and some of that hot weather... we won't be waiting too long, I know! vintage-blue-patio-set b vintage-blue-patio-set c vintage-blue-patio-set d vintage-blue-patio-set evintage-blue-patio-set f

7 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So lovely...adore the stitching! And blue is always great as it's my favourite colour :)) x

Alli said...

So pretty and a gorgeous colour. Bet it will be nice and cool in the summer :)

scientician said...

The gold ric rac is gorgeous. I especially like the gold that has made it onto some of the blue ric rac. Just lovely. Now bring on the hot weather so we can see it on. :-)

Q's Daydream said...

can't wait to see you in this!

esme and the laneway said...

The Dainty Dolls House : can you imagine doing all that sewing?! I never could :)

Alli : hehe we'll have to see – can you believe we're going to have 30C today?! Getting warm..!

scientician : yes, I love the contrast! We've got some warm weather today but it might be too windy for a full skirt..!

Q's Daydream : can't wait to wear it! :D

Jessica Cangiano said...

So splendidly pretty! I just adore the almost heavenly feeling combination of soft blue and rich gold together. It strikes me as something stylish angels might sport. :)

♥ Jessica

Teresa said...

So gorgeous! It's going to look amazing on you.
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...