this post is sponsored by nuffnang
Well, yes, it’s true, being asked to write a fantasy shopping list is not the most taxing request I’ve ever had. In fact I might even have enjoyed it, though that’s unconfirmed.
But here it is, everything I really absolutely would not mind dropping into my post box on any given day any time soon. And, I think I am not alone with a lot of these! I’m pretty sure!
As I buy almost all of my dressing-y stuff online it was pretty easy to do. I do admit, though, that I seem to have quite specific wants – makeup and shoes – and something of a predilection for green shoes. Always have, can’t think why. Don’t have any as of yet, tres sad. Soon, soon!
I was asked to put this together as we approach Cyber Monday, taking place this year on Monday December 2nd (US time, so I’ll have to start early the next day on Aus time, oh the struggle) by 28 Degrees MasterCard. It has no international transaction fees on purchases, so it can help us get some nice online bargains which apparently is super good for the Cyber Monday Sales, and especially good for Christmas, but I think is good all year round because yay presents. The 28 Degrees card also has no currency conversion fees, which, for people like me, who buy from the US all the time, sounds pretty good.
I’m actually glad I now know what Cyber Monday is, because I’ve heard the phrase for years and was always a bit hazy on it. It was coined back in 2005, and refers to the spike in “e-commerce spending” after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the States, as people got back in front of their computers and clicky shopped. It wasn’t quite as huge as people believed it was to begin with, but has now grown into the largest online shopping day of the year in the US, and more and more retailers are providing special offers for it.
Now, here are the links to my picks. They are all just things I want, no “suggestions” were made to me as to who I should have on here, and none are affiliate links etc; I tried affiliates with Lime Crime for a bit ages ago but turned it off (also ages ago) and have never claimed anything from it, and I just genuinely love these things... I just want that to be clear. Ok. I am going to have to get picky as I (obviously) can’t have them all (boo) (what, I never said I wasn’t greedy) BUT: one of you in Australia will get one of them (with a value of up to AU$200) as a pressie from me and Nuffnang! And the winner chooses!
And I shall be happy for you and also quite jealous! But mostly happy!
1. besame black liquorice lipstick (really want a dark lip colour, must try this)
2. besame lipstick (I bought this in Carmine a while ago and it is one of my favourites)
3. remix shoes: miranda in green (I want these so badly and have done for ever now) (SO BADLY)
4. swedish hasbeens super high (LOVE Swedish Hasbeens and very much would like a pair in tan/natural and a green pair too, because me and my green shoe thing)
5. limecrime velvetines (loooove these, just bought the Red Velvet one and LOVE it, but find the Suedeberry a bit too bright with my red hair, but loved it with my white hair)
6. swedish hasbeens heart sandals (as number 4, and did I mention I really love these?)
7. swedish hasbeens bag (I really want a big, pale bag for summer and I love light blue and simple shapes so hi hi nice summer bag)
So, to enter, please answer this question, which I know will be easy:
Q: Are you an online shopper? Have any horror stories or been stung by currency conversion fees? Share your stories for a chance to win!
I will pick the best/worst. All I need you to do is:
– answer ze question by telling us all your story in the comments
– be in Australia
–give me your email address so I can contact you.
Terms and conditions here. Ends Thursday 21 November 2013. Good luck!
This blog post has been paid for by 28 Degrees, with limited input. The opinions and views set out in this post are the writer’s alone and do not represent the opinions and views of 28 Degrees or GE Capital Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), trading as GE Money, Australian Credit Licence Number 392145. Save for the 28 Degrees MasterCard, GE Money is not associated with and does not recommend any of the products, goods or services described. You should determine if the 28 Degrees MasterCard meets your objectives and requirements before applying.