Wednesday, 22 January 2014

summer mornings, breakfasts and a beautiful colour

strawberry-overnight-oats a Good morning! I've been enjoying the sunny mornings and making overnight oats with fresh fruit for breakfast since the start of the year. One of our wedding gifts was a bar mixer and it has turned out to be the most useful thing. I often add some spirulina, too, which makes it the rather unnatural looking jade green colour, but it's one of my favourite colours and it all still tastes amazing. Banana, oats soaked overnight in the jar (it's not just for looks, I promise!), unsweetened almond milk, strawberries, chia seeds and sunflower seeds. It's good. Really really good. Yesterday I was chuffed to be featured on Sonailicious where I talk about all things nails, and on 1 million women, talking about the environmental benefits of vintage clothing. Have a clicky-look and read my tips for starting to buy vintage clothing! I'm off to get out in this sunshine for a couple of hours. I can't miss it all! Happy hump day!


ravenlocks said...

That really is a beautiful color! It looks like it tastes amazing, too :) I love adding spirulina to food.

xo Azu

Jessica Cangiano said...

Congrats on both of those wonderful gust posting/interview spots. As much as I adore fancy nail art on others, I'm more of a purist myself usually and tend to go for plain hues, perhaps with a bit of sparkle or two different colours in the same mani, too.

♥ Jessica

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Looks yummy!! I saw your interview, it was lovely!! I hope your week is going grand doll xx

esme and the laneway said...

Jessica Cangiano : I'm similar, loving glitters too atm!

The Dainty Dolls House : thank you!

ravenlocks : isn't spirulina the best! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...