Wednesday, 26 March 2014

au revoir, we're off for three weeks in Europe!

au-revoir photo from my pinterest 

Well, tonight we fly! I wanted to say au revoir before jetting off to London, then Paris, Rome, Venice, and Berlin. We're SO EXCITED! I'll be back for Easter, although I imagine I will be joyfully jetlagged and in need of a good sleep (or five). I'll probably need to remind Babycat who I am, too. I'm going to miss her so much, but she gets on really well with our house sitter and I know she'll be very pampered and in true cat style probably won't actually miss us all that much. I Can. Not. Wait. to share my travels with you! I also have a couple of posts lined up. And now I'd really better put the last things I'll need into my suitcase! See you soon!

18 comments:

ELLIE said...

Lucky lucky lucky! Have such fun

Jaye said...

Yay! Have fun and be safe! Enjoy every moment=)

-Jaye

Anna Wallace said...

Oh my goodness, have the best time! I adore traveling and feel so lucky to have done some myself but I always feel so jealous of course whenever I hear of someone else's juicy travel plans!

Abigail ~ said...

sounds absolutely dreamy!!
have an awesome trip, can't wait to hear alllll about it :)

~Abigail
http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

Estranged said...

That sounds amazing, I'm quite jealous lol. Hope you have a wonderful time :]

www.esttrill.co.uk

Hannah McAll said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm so envious but I can't wait to see what you get up to and what you wear over there xx

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

can't wait to hear about your travels in about a month! sounds so exciting.

StinaP said...

Bon voyage and welcome to spring in Europe! If you happen to make a detour to the north (south of Sweden) come by and say hello!

beate grigutsch said...

wish you a joyful time here :-)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Have a wonderful & safe time doll, enjoy getting back home after so long!! xx

Jessica Cangiano said...

I'm elated for you both and wholeheartedly hope that you have a safe, joyful, memory filled, immensely awesome trip!

♥ Jessica

Natalie Mulford said...

Have a wonderful time!

Selina said...

Have fun!

Yours Truly, x said...

Would be wonderful to meet you for some lunch in London if you get the time ;-) xx

Lila Beth said...

Happy travels! I can't wait to hear of your adventures. xx

WendyBee said...

Sooo excited for you. How long does the travel take? Wish I could hop over the Atlantic and meet you at a sidewalk café in Paris. They say it's lovely in April...

Anniina said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip!!! :)

Christine Kelly said...

Have a fab trip! Can't wait to see your posts and pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...